Sunday, January 13, 2013

War with Lord Hardy

Last night the Zulu Empire led by myself, the magnificent Ubuntu the Great declared war and attacked the following nation:
Nation of NFR Hardistan, Ruler Lord Hardy of the 3 nation alliance of The League of Somewhat Evil Nations.
I shall explain why I do this good thing. This bad man has attacked 7 non aligned nations in the last 21 days. His reason: A general dispute. He have no reason but to threaten and steal tech, money and land from unprotected, innocent, non aligned, newbie nations. He bully them and then feel like big man. Ubuntu and the Zulu impi make 7 very unlucky number for Lord Hardy. We swoop down swiftly like the lion on it's prey just before update and then second attacks just after updates. My reason for war: Protecting the innocents. All 4 ground battles won by Zulu and NFR Hardistan sent into anarchy. Ubuntu in his ultimate kindness send this letter to enemy:

To: Lord Hardy From: Ubuntu the Great
Date: 1/12/2013 12:30:58 AM
Subject: To end war
Message: Oh my goodness mr lord hardy. It is I Ubuntu the Great of the Zulu Empire
defender of the innocent and the sword of god in his fight against the wicked. You alliance say you all somewhat evil. You must then face forces of good. You attack 5 innocent nations. Now you feel their retribution. To end this war you must end all warfare with every nation. No attacks. Change your alliance affiliation to Zulu POW. Send me 25 tech in war retribution. Do this then send peace offer and I will accept and go away. You then change your AA to whatever you want. Don't do this and the Zulu will surely destroy you. Repent your wicked ways. Do good not evil.
 
I believe this reply from bad Lord Hardy means no
 
To: Ubuntu the Great From: Lord Hardy
Date: 1/12/2013 7:58:42 AM
Subject: RE: To end war
Message: Oh dear looks like I'm dealing with a pathetic little man, this game is all about numbers, its very simple but I can see that you take role-playing very seriously! I mean you didn't just attack me for growth as I would have expected you to do, you clearly researched my playing history and decided to take a stand for all the 'innocents' I 'attacked.' You must be so very altruistic to offer yourself up as a defender like that! Perhaps you're where abused as a child? No? Or are you a morbidly obese virgin? maybe you have a mental or physiological dysfunction that prevents you from meaningful communication in the real world? Sure play the game, attack me, thats what your supposed to do. But to you it is clearly more than a game, this is your little fantasy that gives you (at least in your mind) some control over your life. So do all the damage you want, because in the end, you may win at playing Cyber Nations but I can comfortably say I'll always defeat you in the Game of Life.
 
I send bad Lord Hardy another note as such:
 
To: Lord Hardy From: Ubuntu the Great
Date: 1/12/2013 5:34:18 PM Subject: RE: To end war Message: Ohhhhhh mr lord hardy you sounding very angered indeed.
Now you see how it looks from other aide of battle LOSING! Ha ha you funny man.
I not pathetic little man. I big man. You long letter saying nothing.
In Zulu land we have name for you. We call you hole in the buttocks of a horse.
Bye bye. Oh p.s. Please send that morbidly obese virgin to see me.
 
I send this to Lord Hardy the bad evil ruler.

To: Lord Hardy From: Ubuntu the Great
Date: 1/12/2013 7:40:39 PM
Subject: It is I Ubuntu The Great Message:
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://youtu.be/6gfDZT2cQ-k

Oh my look what he say:

To: Ubuntu the Great From: Lord Hardy
Date: 1/12/2013 9:48:34 PM
Subject: RE: It is I Ubuntu The Great Message:
 Haha, so I can safely assume that as a 'Zulu' you know what happened at Rorke's Drift after the massacre 'your people' committed at Isandlwana? Never underestimate a small force my friend.

Ubuntu have Lord Hardy in anarchy and pounded on him. He no longer had movement, Zulu Empire send peace offer and end war with bad lord Hardy. Zulu win!

No comments:

Post a Comment